Alliance / Amer Asia Law
2016 Deal of the Year & Dispute of the Year – Asia Legal Awards The American Lawyer
Top 100 Global Arbitration Law Firm by Global Arbitration Review
Legal 500 Asia Pacific Leading Firm 2016
Chambers Asia Pacific Leading Firm 2016
China Law & Practice Deal of the Year 2013
China Business Law Awards Winner 2015
Best Taiwan Law Firm for Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Employment, Insurance, Projects & Energy – Legal 500
Hong Kong Law Awards Finalist 2015
Korea International Arbitration Law Firm of the Year 2015 – ALB Korea
Japan Leading Firm of the year 2016 - Banking & Finance, Capital Markets: Securitization & Derivatives – Chambers
The Alliance Difference
With over 200 global “Alliances” for law firms and corporate legal departments alike, what makes The Amer Asia Alliance different?
- Amer Asia has a strict quality standard versus other groups where anyone can join.
- Amer Asia has a select focused number of Alliance members versus other groups with 100’s or 1000’s.
- Amer Asia designs and implements custom targeted campaigns achieving the goals of its’ Alliance members versus an annual conference where members do all the follow up work.
- Amer Asia delivers quarterly results for its Alliance members where other groups measure the size of their static group.
- Amer Asia is focused on firms, companies and lawyers doing business across Asia and America versus other groups where more paying members on a list globally is their interest.
- The Amer Asia Platform for Lawyers provides a targeted dynamic, living, breathing, growing ecosystem where lawyers meet, connect and do business together.